Compassionate Guidance Through Difficult Situations
Divorce and other family law issues often cause immense stress and become a significant burden to individuals. In addition to the emotional difficulty associated with the dissolution of marriage or matters involving child custody and support, there are many financial implications. A knowledgeable lawyer, however, can help ease that burden and place you in a position for long-term success while minimizing your risks and exposure.
Attorney Louis W. Emmi has been assisting clients throughout Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania with family law issues, providing the personalized attention necessary to meet the unique needs of each family member. From handling complex support and custody questions to advising on the financial and long-term implications of divorcing, we strive to provide creative solutions that are built to accommodate modern-day concerns.
Comprehensive Assistance On Family Law Issues
Our firm has provided solutions to:
- Divorce, including providing assistance on all post-matrimonial matters
- Child maintenance, including support, custody and visitation, where we strive to create plans that reflect the children’s best interests while balancing parental needs and rights
- Alimony and spousal support, including providing favorable options to clients who are paying or receiving support and maintenance
- Property distribution, including assisting individuals with high net worth in the distribution of their assets
- Post-divorce modifications, working to alter the terms in order to better reflect life changes
We understand the difficulties associated with getting divorced and other family law matters. While we strive to provide sound, realistic and compassionate assistance, we recognize that such an approach is not appropriate for all occasions. When necessary, we aren’t hesitant to leverage our litigation experience on our clients’ behalf.
Call Us To Start The Discussion
To learn more about the process of getting divorced in Pennsylvania, call our office at 412-341-8477 or use our online contact form.
300 Mount Lebanon Blvd. Suite 201 Pittsburgh, PA 15234
4050 Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317