Assisting Individuals And Businesses Across Pittsburgh
Successful business owners have to take many measures to ensure the continued success of their enterprise. In order to be protected and ensure that their best interests are at the forefront, many business owners seek the assistance of a lawyer who is knowledgeable of the laws and regulations regarding businesses, and is able to place them in a position of lasting success.
For more than three decades, attorney Louis W. Emmi has helped individuals and businesses in Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania with everything from formation to buying and selling and everything in-between.
We help clients craft company agreements involving commercial interests, including licensing and intellectual property, employment agreements and contract review, as well as commercial negotiations.
Trusted, Experienced Counsel
In particular, our firm has assisted businesses with:
- Corporate entity formation, including S-corporations and C-corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships (LPs), general partnerships and sole partnerships
- Corporate governance and legal counseling
- General protection of commercial interests
- Interpretation of Pennsylvania’s general corporation law
- Restructuring and receivership
- Agreements involving partnership
Our business law professionals also provide comprehensive guidance on a multitude of agreements and other aspects of corporate planning. We also provide a thorough review of all contracts, examining them for their legal weight and other aspects. In addition, we draft a variety of legal documents, including non-compete clauses and employee agreements.
An Open-Door Policy
We pride ourselves on our client communication. We believe that good communication builds good relationships. We work in tandem with clients to ensure that their business concerns are addressed in a timely fashion.